THE SLOWEST TWITTER CONVERSATION OF ALL TIME, FEAT. KNOTORYUS & 88-KEYS
OK, so yesterday Twitter sent me replies that dated back to FEBRUARY. What’s up with that? Even stranger, they were all sent to me by 88-KEYS, one of the most talented producers and entertaining hip hop artists working today.
The weird thing is that this looks like a conversation between me and Mr. Keys about this post, but I had no idea he was twittering me at the time.
1. His mixtape is called “Adam’s Case Files”. It’s pretty awesome. You should get it.
2. His album is called “The Death of Adam”. It’s pretty awesome. You should buy it.
3. The samples were chosen by 88-Keys himself. They are excellent. You should get them all. Kanye West executive produced.
4. Hit me up on Twitter. Who knows? I might get it by winter.
5. Follow 88-Keys on Twitter. He actually writes back.
Now that everyone I write about is actually reading my site, does this mean I’ll get bitch slapped on a red carpet soon? Unlikely.