- I got to big up the Brit Pack : Giles Deacon, Henry Holland, Gareth Pugh & the most promising of them all Christopher Kane.
- I'm blabbing about the coolest online shops that smell like Trump, but if you look closer you'll be chillin' on a private beach in Dubai without having to save up front (well, almost).
- Baloji's album will be in stores soon, so an interview was due.
- Pat McGrath! Secret Empress of the fashion world. I was honoured that I got to do a feature on her.
- And we put together a big R&R-dossier that features Pete & Kate for Cavalli, Patrick Wolf & Agyness Deyn for Burberry and -my absolute favorite- Cat Power for Chanel.
- Oh yeah! My album reviews: Kanye!!! M.I.A & Architecture in Helsinki. And DVD review : Mathew Barney's 'No Restraint'.
All ELLE, all KNOTORYUS.
A big big shout out to Lut, Caroline (my girl!), Lieve, Anne, Tine & the rest of the ELLE crew for putting together one of the dopest issues of ELLE Belgium e-ver